Haven't received any ads in a month

not receiving any ads on windows 10 pc.

Expected result:
ads will return
Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
running avast for antivirus

1 Like

Hey there, can you please send a screeshot? Go to a new tab, below of the rewards stuff, theres a button to edit the things on the new tabs, click it, and show please the first section, The images and sponsored images should be active. If not, just activate them, close and open the browser and try it. (And if it’s an already, turn it off and the on again, and close and open brave to test it)

Also, you must be concious about the campaigns, which sometimes are not renewed, so your zone could be out of campaigns right now, and you just must wait and see if the ads are active again.

you mean the edit cards button? my android phone receives ads and theyre registered in the same zone?

Yes, I didn’t knew it where called like that in english, I have it in spanish.

Perfect, anyways, have that in count[quote=“darkseid, post:3, topic:233327, full:true”]
you mean the edit cards button? my android phone receives ads and theyre registered in the same zone?

Ok, go to the cards and show me

Perfect, now background image

Hmmm… ok, Turn off the sponsored, wait a second, turn it on again, then close and open the browser, and try search ads

kk ill give it a try

1 Like

i was checking my ad history and it seems like the background images are ads, but I use to get pop up ads from brave in the lower right hand corner of my screen is that not a thing anymore? i guess what i mean is do you only see ads when you make new tabs now?

I am not currently receiving ads or accruing any
rewards. My region is supported.

I have attempted to deactivate and reactivate
Brave rewards. I have checked all notification
settings. Nothing has changed on my end (Windows 7).
I am not running a VPN. The problem did not
begin until I updated Brave to the latest stable build.

Windows 7.
Brave version:
Version 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My Uphold wallet is not yet verified, and I have been an active
Brave user over a year
any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

answers for
Why don’t I see Brave Ads? 5

Running browser in full screen mode
(i do not run browser in full screen mode)

System notifications not enabled
( it is enabled)

Focus Assist enabled on Windows
(OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

Media was playing on the active tab
(Media was not playing I’m sure it’s okay)

User were running multiple browsers with the same wallet
( I’m run one browser)

User assumption that they will receive 40 ads per day (consistently)
(i have stopped seeing Brave Ads)

User manually modified browser state files
(did not modify)

Users manually backup (copy/paste) and restore their user profiles to new computers
(did not backup (copy/paste)

Yes, they are the ones that have a little part at the left side down where you can click to go to the site (They appear each 4 new tabs you open)

Oh, you mean the push up, you can activate them in the PC notifications configuration, search brave, activate it and allow all stuff XD

You can do with both, the backgrourd imgs and push ups, but push ups are not frequent, they appear the most if you have brave opened and in use, but the secure way to gain bats are with the new tabs.

Wow, I have no Idea. Do you have a post for that? It should be better to the moderators can help.

what are the settings focus assist should be set to ?

what platform do you have?

windows 10 is the operating system that im currently using

Ok, there’s two ways, let’s do it with the short one, click the notification box in the task bar (between the clock and the Desktop showing button)

And at the top, there should be an option like “Notification something”, please tell me if you have it.

yup heres a snip

Perfect, you have it active, you can enter in the brave logo and config what you want.

Sometimes what I do is go there and turn on and off that option, sometimes work XDD.

That’s all the support I can give you with that, hope it helps you

1 Like