Haven't receive a single ad for a week

No more ads showing for me for almost a week.

Already checked my browser notification and it is working just fine.
Reinstall fresh copy still no luck.

Browser : Version 1.18.75 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101 (Official Build) (x86_64)

2 Likes

I guess it is time to move out from BRAVE for good. No support from the brave team and I have a bad feeling about this.

Are we being played?

1 Like

No more fix? the staff does not care to answer?

Have you read this Faq why am i not seeing brave ads

2 Likes

@jothiprasath The FAQ are useless by now, we are not getting ads anymore.

2 Likes

yeah correct FAQ is useless no more ads for months even in the supported region

Saying that the FAQ/Guide is useless because it doesn’t solve your issue is akin to calling maps useless because you can’t seem to find your way home. I assume what you meant was “I checked the FAQ throughly and I wasn’t able to resolve my issue”.

@anthonyinit @gmacar can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID (found on your brave://rewards-internals page. Please copy/paste the information rather than sending a screenshot so I can easily copy the text myself. I’m going to take a look on the backend and see there are any obvious issues. Please include the subject line “No Ads – payment ID” so I know that the messages are yours.

1 Like

I guess frustration strikes me at some point.

Apologize for my behavior.

I checked the FAQ thoroughly and I wasn’t able to resolve my issue.

Send you PM with all the details.

Thank you

@Mattches Any updates? send you PM 10 days ago.

@anthonyinit,
Apologies – I have hundreds of messages in my inbox. I will look for yours now.
Can you confirm for me that you’ve still not seen any ads since your last message?

1 Like

@Mattches I reinstall everything completely and received 2-3 ads after stop again and no more ads again. i can’t be uninstalling and reinstalling everyday just to get this fixed. :frowning: please kindly look into my issue

Same here. I installed the new version yesterday and, after 20 days, I got two ads (that’s it).

Hopefully we will get some answers and a fix to our issue. i have already send DM to Mattches

:slight_smile:

Hi all, I’m here because of a similar issue - I was receiving ads regularly when I first joined, but haven’t received any in months. I read the FAQ and wonder if there’s anything I can do to appear to be a better match for ads? Perhaps there’s a fault in the mechanism that assigns matches?

@Mattches
Hi, just after Christmas I stopped receiving ads on my Windows 10 laptop. I have gone through the FAQs and still no ads. I understand that I will not necessarily received 5 ads an hour but was hoping for a few more than this :-). Also have same issue on Android tablet but that stopped before Christmas.
1.19.86 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Start to receive ads now. Thanks @Mattches

1 Like

count yourself lucky to have seen ads ever, i dont get any. No matter how many updates they do, same result. People post the same topic every day. seems their code doesnt work for many of us.

Your country?

Did u try to do a clean reinstall? after do not use any VPN wait till it shows your first ad.

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues :frowning:

Best help you can get is to contact brave team and let them look into this matter