Operating System: Windows 10
Brave Version: Version 1.17.75 Chromium: 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- In July, I lost access to my Authenticator app and had to reset my 2FA for Brave Creators.
- Then there was a 30 day (IIRC) waiting period before any pending funds would be paid out.
- The 88.35 BAT that are pending have not been paid out for ~4 months now.
- Each month, the Deposit Date passes but the BAT are never added to my account.
The Request: I’m wondering what can be done to get these BAT out of limbo and into Uphold.
- I’ve considered trying the “Remove channel” option and re-add it, but I don’t want to risk losing these tokens by doing that.
- I’ve thought about sending 5 BAT to each of these channels, to see if that ‘unsticks’ things, but I don’t want to risk adding more BAT into limbo.