Haven't been receiving Brave Creator payouts for several months.... my pending BAT is stuck in limbo

Operating System: Windows 10
Brave Version: Version 1.17.75 Chromium: 87.0.4280.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

The Problem:

• In July, I lost access to my Authenticator app and had to reset my 2FA for Brave Creators.
  • Then there was a 30 day (IIRC) waiting period before any pending funds would be paid out.
  • The 88.35 BAT that are pending have not been paid out for ~4 months now.
  • Each month, the Deposit Date passes but the BAT are never added to my account.

The Request: I’m wondering what can be done to get these BAT out of limbo and into Uphold.

• I’ve considered trying the “Remove channel” option and re-add it, but I don’t want to risk losing these tokens by doing that.
  • I’ve thought about sending 5 BAT to each of these channels, to see if that ‘unsticks’ things, but I don’t want to risk adding more BAT into limbo.

Please DM me the email linked to your account. Thanks!

Hi Steeven, I just DM’ed you with that information. Thank you very much!

Sir I have DM you. I did not get my brave rewards on december 6th. It instead got shifted to January 6th

1 Like

My account lost all data and BAT please check it for me. I changed gmail password so youtube connection with brave is lost. When I log back in, the data is gone and now I have no BAT. Please check it out for me. Thank you.
gmail: [email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.