Haven't been receiving any Brave Rewards for the past 3 months?

Not sure why, but it’s now been 3 months without receiving any rewards at all?

• MacOS Monteray
  • Browser Version 1.33.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.110

Wallet info (brave://rewards-internals)

• Key info seed: Valid
  • Ads enabled: true
  • Wallet created: 04/15/2021, 08:09:16 PM

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Sweet, still no support help! :+1:

2 Likes

I haven´t received mine as well. A staff member told me it got unflagged but it isn´t working unfortunately. They do answer, eventually.

3 Likes

Same here, I sent a message to a moderator but never got an answer, I think my Brave must have been banned because I often carried it around (but never ran it on several PCs at the same time), and I switched to Windows 11 in the mean time, I had to activate a security maybe.

1 Like

same here I’ve messaged multiple moderators and have yet to get a response…

2 Likes

Hello, I just received an ad ! Finally !

1 Like

same for me it’s been almost a year! it’s incredible and no one helps

1 Like

I just received 2 of 10 ads, now I have nothing. :sleeping:

Edit : It seems to be working well now.

1 Like

mine still isn’t working and I still havn’t heard back from any moderators.

I use a vpn all the time and from what I’ve researched this will cause brave to incorrectly flag your wallet. I’m assuming at this points that’s what happened.

It’s very disappointing that I can’t get a response from anyone to fix my account…

1 Like

Update: Now well into month 4 of not receiving any reward payments or ads…and three weeks without any support response!? :wave:

I have brave browser running on my pc which I have not received rewards for, so I disabled ads.

On my mobile device I also use brave but received rewards, and also decided to disable ads there, but the ads still come through?

Overall seems kinda sketchy , am I to expect other bugs to come up that are a bit more severe ?

@steeven @GreenBananaPorridge @SaltyBanana @Mattches can any of you help this guy out?

2 Likes

If you have not received payment for several months, please start a DM with @steeven and I and include your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.