Have used Brave Browser on PC and Phone but for This Website Brave Community do I…

So I couldn’t find any of my “Log in details” that my Brave Browser has . I came here to this website but had to make a NEW account correct? For using this website aka not use the account for Brave Browser and wallet etc? Is this how it’s supposed to be? Thank you??

1 Like

Yes. Brave doesn’t have an “account-feature” like other browsers.

If you want to sync your browser data, you can use Brave Sync → https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001330932-Sync

If you want to “sync” your Rewards balance, you can connect your Rewards wallet to the same custodian account → https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/sections/360003095931-Rewards

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed answer much appreciated.

I just thought, do people use this without syncing and that have eg 10 PCs or more as a tech or computer repairer let’s say and has many PCs working. Can someone earn by clicking on all 10 PCs manually cash out every balance ad if it was another person living there or how does Brave network stop this happening?

Does brave have ways that people can’t withdraw more than one address of BAT from brave rewards to their Uphold or Gemini (whatever is linked) can’t be linked to another Brave account?? Or that each device even if using own VPN to mitigate same internet how does the person get their brave BAT out from the multitude of PCs can they simply make new Upgold wallets/accounts or even have 10 smart phones linked to the one PC they link to and then use the phones to download the APP and become a new user if they Uphold or Gemini only allows one account per device/download like some apps do. Not many or any crypto wallets.

Basically there is always a way around things and looking at it as a bug hacker and person who hunts bugs and program errors in code and on the front end also. I have critical thinking skills compared to people who have skills to multi task and answer phones and book appointments and print and fax and email hundreds of people a day. I can’t do that.

I’m just curious really where Brave stand in this topic?

Every cripto custodian account can only be linked up to 4 rewards wallets.

Every installation/profiles created between an installation count as a different wallet.

All wallets between a brave installation [diff profile] share the same ads limits

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.