Have not yet received option to sync Brave to Uphold

Description of the issue: Ever since Brave deployed the sync with uphold option to brave rewards wallets, my laptop has so far been unable to do so. No such option exists, and likewise my rewards wallet refers to what is in there as “BAT Points” rather than BAT, which is what my desktop (which was able to sync a wallet to uphold) refers to it as. My laptop registers an up to date version of Brave. There is no statement that my wallet is verified, and there has been no opportunity to verify it.

How can this issue be reproduced?
No idea

Expected result: Should be able to sync my brave rewards wallet to uphold.

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.2.42 Chromium: 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: my laptop operates on PC, my desktop on a Mac. My laptop has not shown a symbol telling me there is an update in some time, but seems to update automatically behind the scenes (judging by how just prior to posting this, when I was checking the version, it had begun to download an update).

Seems like you downloaded the Jqpanese version of Brave. Brave is use BAP for Japan.

cc @Mattches @steeven for assistance here

I did at least one reinstall of this, so unless brave is automatically sourcing me to the japanese version I don’t see how that could be possible.

@omsoru,
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This has happened at least one time before – If possible, could you provide for me:

1. A screenshot of your Rewards panel
  2. The information displayed at brave://rewards-internals (enter this into the address bar – make sure you send this via DM)
  3. What region/locale you’re currently located in

@Mattches

Here you go:

1. Will send that DM

2. I’m located in the Southern US, my computer was, oddly enough, set to Japan but I’ve since corrected it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.