Have no updates, but don't have latest version

windows

Hi - I updated my Brave to the latest version in my work, spellcheck works fine in my tong <yay - relay waited for this>.

In my home I had to reinstall Brave… No updates available, in settings no spellcheck option.

Brave 0.19.70
rev d4b94c6
Muon 4.5.9
libchromiumcontent 62.0.3202.62
V8 6.2.414.32
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Release
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 10.0.14393
OS Architecture x64

Hi @CapitanPlanet,

The latest stable release is 0.19.70. So I assumed your Brave at home is using the latest stable.

Not sure about the other one that you have for work. Can you tell me the version? It’s seem this one is updated to preview version.

Also, the spell check option is will be available on next release. So, that option is not available for latest stable.

@eljuno
I can tell You what version i have in work in 13h.

How can switch to preview version?? spellcheck was last thing that was keeping me from switching to Brave full-time, and i’m glad i finally can do this.

Hi @CapitanPlanet and @eljuno

We should have a release out soon (planned for sometime today) with the spellcheck feature :slight_smile: If all goes as planned, it will be version 0.19.80.

Thanks,
Lauren

@CapitanPlanet the new version is released. And have spellcheck feature like @LaurenWags said.

:slight_smile:

One more thing @CapitanPlanet, you are welcome to continue to use preview releases, however a word of caution - preview releases have not been tested and there could be bugs, kinks that could cause you to lose all of your data (bookmarks, history, etc). So please proceed with caution when using them. If you don’t want to take this risk, let us know and we can help get you out of using preview builds.

Thanks!
Lauren

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.