Has VPN stopped rewards?

I’ve not been receiving any adds or BAT for months now. I have read through and tried everything suggested. How do I find out if I have been blacklisted for using a VPN?

1 Like

Using a VPN, will not fetch you any ads.

But, switching off he VPN shall make it normal.
Which country are you from?? So I check the ad catalog for your country.

UK. It’s not the VPN. It was on my desktop I used it and it seems fine. It’s just my android phone that is recieving no adds.
Yet it is linked to the desktop that is.

Frustrating.

I don’t want to spend too much time on it but it seems pretty buggy.

So are you saying that you are not getting ads when you are using a VPN or after using the VPN?

Lol sorry. I do at times use a VPN on my desktop and when I switch it off I still receive adds on the desktop version of the Brave browser.

I have the desktop browser linked/synced to my android phones brave browser. My android Brave browser stopped sending me adds a couple of months ago.

I’ve tried everything and thought perhalps my device has been blacklisted listed for some reason.

The issue is with my android device. But I had used a VPN on the synced desktop. I thought it may have flagged something up.

Ohh, so it happens even if you are using/not using the VPN.

Pretty weird since, that happens only if you use a VPN and there is no Blacklisting for using a VPN.
If you want to, you can delete and reinstall the app. )May or may not fix it though)

Also, BTW you shall backup all the data before reinstalling.

Can I retrieve the Bat if I delete and reinstall the app?

Nope, Rewards will be gone.

But if the BATs are already sent to Uphold, then there is no problem.
Open uphold.com/dashboard and see if the BATs are transferred to your Uphold Account.

My desktop has sent all BAT to the uphold account but the android phone that’s synced hasn’t.

Baffled

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.