Has BAT earnings reduced from 0.01 BAT per ad to 0.001 BAT per ad?

It doesn’t matter. Push notifications start at $ 0.008 in US ad networks and are the cheapest rate.
Don’t think that advertisers won’t pay money, trust them, they are willing to pay even more.

2 Likes

Is this permanent or is it caused because of the ads we are viewing today?

А мы же сейчас получаем 0.001BAT сколько это в долларах,можете посчитать сами.

Ok, I believe you.
Finger crossed. :crossed_fingers:

is brave running in a loss? Or are they just taking their users for granted? Because ppl will leave if rewards are reduced by 90%

1 Like

It seems to me that this is some kind of glitch and they will fix everything.

Well, it would be a very strange glitch…
I see three different rewards (0.001, 0.0025 and 0.005, I live in Italy) here: https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

Well, if this is not corrected, then their daily online users will decrease by as much as 10 times as they reduced their rewards.

2 Likes

I agree. It’s fine if Brave reduced the rewards but I just hoped they would announce it first. They literally have a lot of space in the browser to announce it.

I agree it’s too big of a jump. 0.01 to 0.01 is too big.

The majority of my ad catelog from the site show 0.005, none are 0.001 https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

1 Like

Price of bat going up must be reflected, advertisers won’t pay more because of price of bat, they will pay the same price in USD

dw there is a server issue going on , brave support tweeted about that so stop saying that

Yep, same here, they fixed It.
I think they want to implement a dynamic system, not so easy.

??? Are you seeing ADS at 0,01 bats ?

Everything at 0.005 but one (eToro, at 0.0025).

Exactly, they are paid in usd, by the advertiser , at each month’s beginning. If the price of BAT goes up, the BAT purchased by companies that want to advertise will reduce. So we will get the same amount in usd per ad, but lower actual amount of BAT.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.