Hard Warning to Brave Rewards Program (Unclear Account Suspension Reason)

Within these few months, I have been sincerely helped Brave browser promoting it to millions of my audience (blogs and social media followers) in hopes that I will get rewards (BAT) just like what Brave Rewards offers so far. But the fact is inversely proportional in my case, I was even suspected of doing unusual activities. I don’t know what suspicious activity they suspected me because they did not give any clear reason. I was very shocked to hear that my account has been suspended at the day I wrote this thread. And my account is still in the process of reviewing. Whereas I should have been able to receive my first BAT payout. It’s all like Brave wants free advertising by lure rewards to publishers like me for succeeding in getting referrals. But the rewards are never been given to me for a reason of conjecture suspicious activities in referring new users. I hope in the review process they will realize that nothing malicious activities I’ve made in promoting Brave browser.

I got my Brave Rewards account under review today which the day I supposed to get paid for more than 1100 BAT from referring Brave Browser.

Here within this thread, I would like to make a statement that none of my promoting activities against BAT Creator Grant Guidelines because I only promoted Brave Browser using my blogs and social media accounts to millions of my followers in total. But Brave Rewards security system suspected that I may make violations. The following screenshots are my social media accounts’ followers number which I actively used to promote Brave browser referral links.

Currently, I deleted all of my social media posts that promote my Brave referral links as long as the Brave Publishers Team is reviewing my account. And will be active back promoting only if they reactivated my Brave Rewards account and payout my earnings more than 1160 BAT.

I passively promoting my Brave referral links from September 2019 to December 22th 2019 and made around 1160 BAT which are on hold and because I just made Uphold verification (KYC) in December. And started 23 December 2019 to 8 January 2020, I started actively promoting Brave browser using my blogs and social media accounts and got thousands of referrals in total. Then, my referrals number increasingly doubled much more from previous earnings.

So this January 2020, my verified earnings from previous months supposed to be paid out and should be credited on my Uphold account. But today (8th January), Brave Publishers Team decided to suspend my account and my account is under review. It’s really sad and I don’t want to lose those referrals as they would be converted to my next BAT. Those referrals number is a lot for me. It’s my hard work, so please don’t ban my account because I 100% doing the right way to promote my Brave referral links. I cried about this situation. I supposed to get my thousands of BAT but the reality is inversely proportional. Hurt indeed!

I have emailed them about this issue and quickly get replied asking 2 questions.

I hope the Brave Publishers Team review my account accordingly and they supposed to reactivate my account and pay out my earnings as I promoted Brave referral links 100% legitimate to real humans.

I know Brave Rewards program is not a scam business, but they need to be carefully state whether an activity is suspicious or not. How they tell me made suspicious activities since I promoted Brave referral links genuinely to real humans and got thousands downloads. They supposed to be glad to have me promoting Brave browser to real humans and in fact, it works to get new users who are confirmed have been using Brave for more than 30 days.

I hope they don’t hold my earnings on Brave Rewards program. If not, I will start publishing elsewhere and to all my followers to tell that Brave Rewards program is a scam business.

I am very disappointed and hope they will not ban on my Brave Rewards account and also hope that a good relationship with the Brave Rewards Team is well established in the future.

I would like to hear from the Brave Publishers team regarding this issue by replying this thread.

Hi, @eljuno, what do you mean by unlisted?

Hi @januar,
We don’t handle suspension case in this forum.

Please refer to the following thread regarding your suspension: Important Information regarding Account Reviews/Suspensions.

The team will get in touch with you after your account be reviewed.
Thanks.

That information doesn’t help me at all because it’s a closed thread. I cannot reply there.

This one :point_up:

I know, I have sent a message to that email asking for resolving this issue. But I’m restless for waiting so long without a clear deadline of how long they need to review my account data. I would more than happy discussing elsewhere to the other suspended users on other forum sites to find information about why Brave suspended so many publishers’ account if Brave Publishers Team won’t let me know why they suspended my account while you don’t allow me to discuss my issue on this forum, instead of just not doing nothing and only sending email to Brave Publishers Team without further follow up so far. I swear, if Brave won’t pay my verified earnings and let my thousands of new referrals to be available for the next 30-days-use verification for conversions to BAT, I will never stop telling people that Brave Publisher program scammed my legitimate promotional activities. This is a serious issue for me. Bear in mind that I have been prepared in case you close this thread without a solution. It’s my hard work, so you can’t just suspend my account and disallow me to ask about it on this forum site. So, what this Brave community forum site made for? I read some posts that it is disallowed to ask about their account suspension here. It’s weird forum regulation at all!

The system may automatically flag your account due to “suspicious activity”. If you do nothing wrong and you believe it (and you have a proof – just in case), contacting via email is preferable.

One of the reason maybe because you violating ToS and/or https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029235132-BAT-Creator-Grant-Guidelines

And this one. :point_up:

Apologies for the inconveniences and thanks for the patience.

Thanks

Thanks for your explanation. I’m pretty sure that the automatic suspension towards my account was an error. Because I did nothing against BAT Creator Grant Guidelines in promoting Brave browser. Brave should improve the automatic security checks to make the system work accurately. I joined Brave Rewards only for making Brave referrals, real human referrals (users). Nothing else. I didn’t solicit tips or contributions from my audience. I have also explained how did I solicit referrals and also have referred this forum thread to the Brave Publishers Team through email for them to closer look to my further explanation here.

So I don’t need to worry, because my actions in promoting Brave were right accordingly with the ToS. I hope my account will be reactivated and I would like to keep a good relation with Brave Rewards in doing legitimate promotional activities. If after the review Brave Publishers Team reactivate my account and willing to pay my earnings, it will be very exciting to me and take note that I promise I will be more enthusiastic and confident to be actively promoting Brave browser.

I hope all going well and all the best!

Hi @januar - please see other thread. Thanks.