Hard to get help

Its hard to get help around here. is it an other way to reach out to you guys?
I find it hard to notice that you have given us answers but no one is satistfy with it and yet you havent improved to help us in easier way.


its like 2000 people asking for help only 20% is okay with the answer they find not the rest what about us 80% who still looking for answer what can we do? where should we look?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.