I’m using Brave 1.5.115
under linux (archlinux)
I’m using successfully ‘google meet’ with Chromium and Chrome
I’m facing same kind of errors as reported here last year for instance
I’ve set “shields” down, or else the meet wouldn’t even start.
I’ve tried to reset access settings, tick / untick “Uses Hangouts component to enable screen sharing and other features in the browser.” settings … nothing works.
One interesting thing though :
When trying the “test” sound in meet, the “mic” symbol is activated also.
It’s AS IF there was a weird mixup between Mic and Speaker.
With exactly same OS settings, chromium works.