Description of the issue:
When I work with my Brave browser on Macbook and want to switch with Handoff to my iPhone the iPhone will open the tab in Safari and not with Brave browser.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Install Brave browser on macbook
- Install Brave browser on iPhone
- enable Handoff on both devices
- open Brave browser on macbook
- open a website in Brave browser on macbook
- check on iPhone to get the notification to work on same tab on your device - you have to use app-switcher to see Handoff app (click two times on home button, without wish from lower end of phone up and keep the finger on screen)
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
open Tab working on in Brave macbook open in Brave on iPhone
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Macbook Pro with macOS Catalina version 10.15.7, Brave version 1.17.75 Chromium: 87.0.4280.88
iPhone 8 plus with iOS 14.2, Brave version 1.2 (220.127.116.11)