Hamburger Menu -> History Disappears Unexpectedly

Description of the issue:
The History list accessed through “Hamburger Menu” → History disappears unexpectedly.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Click on Hamburger Menu icon
  2. Hover mouse pointer to “History”. The history list appears to the left of the Hamburger Menu
  3. Slide mouse pointer left, from “History” in Hamburger Menu to “Recently closed” in the history list

The history list will vanish.

Expected result:

The history list should remain displayed.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.40.107 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)

Additional Information:

@intosh,
Thank you for reaching out. I’m not able to reproduce this on my end on macOS or Windows 10 systems. I also notice that you’re an update behind — would you mind updating to the latest build (v1.40.113) by going to Menu --> About Brave and test to see if the issue persists after updating?

I think I see it, at least on Windows. @intosh is this what you mean?

BraveHistoryDisappears

Looks like some kind of a dead zone or something. You can get past it though, depending on where you move your pointer.

Probably a Chromium issue?

1 Like

That does look like what OP is describing. I definitely cannot repro this on any OS or version of the browser. Doesn’t look like I can repro it in Chrome either. If it is an Chromium issue then an update to latest may very well fix the problem.

I can reproduce it on 1.40.113 on Windows 10 and Linux (Fedora), as well as Chromium 103.0.5060.114 on Linux.

Yes, this is exactly the behavior I’m seeing.

I’m now on
Version 1.40.113 Chromium: 103.0.5060.114 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)
and this bug is still present.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.