Half my bat rewards disappeared

my also total tip and montly contribution is 0.00 bat even i am enable auto contribution

I think the balance of 3.8 BAT is your earnings from this month of January. And should be received next payout in your actual browser wallet

1 Like

You didn’t understand what’s happening here my friend. I had 4.5 BAT and it went down to 3.8 out of nowhere just like everybody else in this thread.

OH, I SEE… I’d say give it til after the payout for this February. From my experience, they usually do right by the users and give extra BAT. More than you earned from ads. But if they do not, get on their asses about your lost BAT.

Good luck guy

It is a bug. https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/ewwnys/estimated_pending_rewards_bug_january_31_2020/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

It happenned to me. Autocontribute was off but there is no BAT now and autocontribute was turned on by itself.

1 Like

And they respond on Reddit while there is an official BAT forum. Thanks for the link

Same here: no TIPS, no contributions yet estimated rewards keep losing 0.1-0.2 BAT . Already happen 4 - 5 times

1 Like

That is just weird. We’re all here on the official forum waiting for a response and they go to Reddit. I saw a bunch of people commenting they have received lots of BAT when they weren’t even affected by the bug. I was affected in 2 devices and I haven’t received anything. Well… I guess I’ll have to just wait to see because February 5th is right around the corner.

1 Like

The same. I did not receive anything.

2 Likes

Could we get a response from the developers please?

1 Like

I had an estimated 2.5BAT pending, but this has since seems to have disappeared and has not been sent to my Uphold account. Any update from the developers on this widespread issue?

1 Like

Waiting for a response as well. My feeling is that they have to give people the missing BATs manually. I ve provided them with my wallet id but haven’t heard back from them yet.

I still lost tokens …

Can someone on the team provide feedback on the problems being experienced by multiple users. I did not even receive the reduced number of BAT on the payment date of 5 February. It now says that I will receive a payout in March but the amount is below the amount of estimated earnings. I estimate I have lost 1-2 BAT but the confidence in the browser rewards going forward is the real issue at stake. Is this issue being investigated?

Hi @Poddy - thank you for following up. Our Support Manager @Asad will take a look and post an update shortly.

I have been using brave for about 4 months now. In general more than 50 bats disappeared from my account (still disappearing, last time 2 days ago). Your uphold e-wallet is a joke. I would never pay in any tokens on it. Sorry, but It looks like a fraud to me.

Please disable Auto contribute

my auto cont is off, but tokens still disappears bro…

We’re currently investigating – please hang in there!

Refunds will be going out once we have fixed the issue.

1 Like

Happened to me again, had 6.5+ and just went down to 4.8