Had to Switch to CCleaner due to continuing shutdowns of brave browser

Description of the issue: Keeps shutting down while browsing content on brave. happened to me several times.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Brave
  2. Watch websites & youtube etc.
  3. Brave Shuts Down suddenly when reopened says brave shut down unexpectedly asks to restore.

Expected result: Brave should not auto-close without my consent.

Brave Version( check About Brave): Latest Windows Version v1.45.123

Additional Information: I have not made any changes to browser.

I’d avoid CCleaner, but if you wanted to “clean” Brave.

• Clear all in brave://settings/clearBrowserData
  • and brave://settings/reset

Then restart Brave.

I have deleted Brave Directory and reinstalled brave then when entering sync code from my mobile device it is saying as below
all my site settings and extensions will go away if I had to start a new synch chain all my other devices are already up to date. including mobile.

@bsudhir6 That’s because the sync code is several months old at least. Sync codes are 25 words, not 24. This changed earlier this year, I forget when, but like May/June maybe? The 25th word is one that changes daily as well.

If you’re saying you put in a code generated from your phone in the same day, then it would mean that your phone version likely isn’t updated, though you’re saying it is.

Guess let me ask:

1. What OS is your Mobile?

2. Is your Mobile a custom OS, rooted, or anything of the sort or is it a legit (unmodified) device?

3. What version of Brave is on Mobile?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.