Had 10+ Bat coming, given a grant for 5.6 then the 5th has came and past with nothing more

Description of the issue:
Had 10+ Bat coming on the 5th, given a ‘grant’ for 5.6 then the next day i didnt recieve the rest.
have been using Brave for ALL of my research and school work lately so this entire month, i RACKED up ads/BAT, had over 10 BAT the previous day, and was excited to donate them all to a person i like. Never recieved the total, or even half of the total.
**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
2nd month in a row, but this month it was much more obvious because i have been using only brave instead of firefox and brave like i did last month.

Reproduces how often:
apparently every month.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10
Ver. 0.67.123
Additional Information:
This is more annoying by the day because I have faith in the BAT crypto and have invested a good amount of capital into it, partly because if Brave catches on, then BAT prices go up slowly but consistently. This needs to be fixed ASAP as it is turning alot of people off to Brave, I have seen a couple 100 people on this forum alone that have experienced a similar if not exact issue.
the thread that explains how this is not actually happening is unclear and semi-misleading i believe. Any help would be appreciated, mostly the 10-15 BAT that has vanished over the 4 months i have used Brave.

@cobalt You may want to take a look in this thread first An update to our Brave Rewards UI and a brief explainer on Ads BAT flow.

Let me know if it’s still unclear.
Thanks.

That is by far a much more clear explaination thank you, but the math is still bad on my end. ill keep screenshots with dates from now on so next time the BAT disappears i can explain it better, when the counter reset i had recieved the grant 2 days before, and then the counter never reset so that makes a little bit of sense on that count, but it still doesnt explain the almost 2 BAT difference.
Again, thanks alot for that link, was very helpful, but i think ill know for sure if i screenshot every day with the dates.
have a great day @eljuno

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.