Guys, anyone know how to get BAT token for user? And how can i transfer BAT to my uphold account?

Hey Guys, I have some basic questions here and i haven’t find any answer to this, so i thought this would help many newbies too :D.

1. How can User gat BAT token right now?
  2. How can I transfer my BAT from Brave Browser to Uphold Account?

Sorry guys for the newbie question lol. I hope others will get the benefits of this thread too.

Do I need to set up a new BAT wallet / is there a compatibility with JAX ? or other Crypto holding wallet that supports BAT?

& ALSO How do I Start Earning BAT Tokens?
thankyou.

the ability to gain tokens for being a brave bower is in limited beta, as of now only creators and websites gan be given BAT. this will roll out t everyone else soon.

1. Users can receive BAT tokens right now via the ongoing BAT giveaway promotions. You can click into your Brave Payments and click “claim free tokens” every month. $500K USD worth of BAT is being given away each month. (Note: This promotional/giveaway BAT can primarily only be used to donate via Brave Payments to your favorite websites and creators.)

2. Publishers can earn BAT right now via the (1) Brave referral program (brave.com/refer), and (2) contributions from users via Brave Payments. To signup as a publisher, go to publishers.basicattentiontoken.org; it only takes a minute.

3. Once public user ad trials begin, users will be able to earn BAT tokens for seeing advertisements. Once the full ads platform is released, you will earn real ad revenue share in BAT tokens for seeing advertisements. In other words, users being able to earn for viewing advertisements is coming soon, but has not yet been fully released!

Whoa thanks for the info man, that clears a lot of questions for me.
Cheers man :beers: