Description of the issue:
In order to keep the same BAT balance between devices, I performed a key recovery on the second computer. However, whenever the payment date rolls around I get the grant notification on each PC and after accepting the grant on one PC, the notification on the second PC errors claiming it has already been accepted. As a result, I’ve managed to get my grants on one PC but I have pending rewards on the second.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Install Brave on two different devices
- Back up the key from computer A
- Restore the wallet using the key from computer A on computer B
- Watch ads for a month on both computers
- Accept grant on computer A
- Attempt to accept grant on computer B
So as to avoid having to manage two separate wallets I would expect to be able to use the same across all devices.
Brave Version( check
Version on both computers: Version 0.69.132 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)