Grammarly for extension!

Please! I’m in absolute love with Grammarly! I already feel like switching back to Chrome only because it supports it. I type a LOT in a daily basis and would be much appreciated if the extension makes it to Brave!

Cheers, Thomas.

I am very pleased with the BRAVE browser but I find the lack of it having not included Grammarly annoying and a stumbling block in using it as a primary browser.

I shared this on Facebook and recommend others to do the same!

Please Like & Share: This a very highly rated web browser, seems much faster than Crome. It is still in development and has a limited amount of extensions. With my pedestrian typing and spelling skills I rely heavily on Grammarly. If you are a fellow user of Grammarly (which is free) or the new web browser BRAVE please like and Share this post!!![Help make the internet a better avenue for learning and sharing!](http://Please Like & Share: This a very highly rated web browser, seems much faster than Crome. It is still in development and has a limited amount of extensions. With my pedestrian typing and spelling skills I rely heavily on Grammarly. If you are a fellow user of Grammarly (which is free) or the new web browser BRAVE please like and Share this post!!!)

I completely agree. The standard spell checker in web browsers tends to be awful. With my bad English things like Facebook and Gmail I tend to use Firefox due to the extension. If it was on this browser I would defiantly use this as my primary. Already have brave as primary on my phone but you can get a Grammarly keyboard therefore negating extensions. So would make me personally very happy if you added it so I can use this as my number one browser.

StephenMac, Thanks, for adding your take on their adding Grammarly on their browser, and especially for mentioning your a Grammarly keyboard I need to add it to my phone!!!

I’d like to see grammarly added too. I’m new to Brave, and I think it’d be a great addition.

Same here! This is my only problem with Brave…

I’m on the Grammarly Roadie Fan club as well. Please add Grammarly to Brave. Loving Brave but can’t make this browser my default until we can get the extension. Looking forward to your feedback!