Google search result page has problems with drop-down menus

Description of the issue:
This is very weird. I googled the phrase “systematically used” and in the first page of results, Google suggests a section called " People also ask" and it offers a bunch of drop-down menus for the questions people ask about the same topic. Those menus are not functioning on Brave. I searched other topics, the drop-down menus work perfectly on Brave. I closed the browser and searched again for “systematically used” and the problem with drop down menus still persists. Any other topic I searched doesn’t seem to have a problem with “People also ask” section except the mentioned topic. I did google “systematically used” on Opera browser but there was no problem at all.
Exact URL of the website in question:
https://www.google.com/search?q=systematically+used&ei=EUWXYfbJA4OdwbkP8p-78AM&ved=0ahUKEwi2lv6M56P0AhWDTjABHfLPDj4Q4dUDCA4&uact=5&oq=systematically+used&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsAMyBwgAEEcQsANKBAhBGABQAFgAYIawHmgEcAJ4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBAMgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)
Yes. Default settings
Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
Yes
Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
Trackers & ads blocking: Standard
Upgrade connections to HTTPS: Enabled
Block Scripts: Disabled
Cookie blocking: Only cross-site
Fingerprinting blocking: Standard

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
Yes
Brave version (check About Brave):

Version 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)