Google Hangout bug? I believe so

I open gmail in Brave (latest version). I make a call using my cellular to my google voice number. The black window with the icons, answer and hang up, appear. I click on answer but nothing happens. I continue clicking on answer (green) icon, but nothing happens.

I now also open google voice mail, while my gmail account is still open. As I did before, I call my google voice number. The black window with the icons, answer and hang up, appear. I click on answer and the call is active. Everything works.

I now switch the focus to the gmail window (both gmail and voice app still open). As I did before, I call my google voice number. The black window with the icons, answer and hang up, appear. I click on answer but nothing happens. I continue clicking on answer (green) icon, but nothing happens.

Please help

@bugreportfff,
Can you try opening your Shields panel on the hangouts website (wherever the call is being answered) and changing the Device Recognition setting to Allow all. Additionally, ensure that when you’re asked to allow voice/camera access to hangouts, you allow it as well.

Thank you! It worked, you were right. Brave is great!

1 Like

My pleasure!
You’re great! :slight_smile: