Google Drive isn't recognizing that my cookies *are* enabled

I had to reset the browser pursuant to troubleshooting an issue with a financial institution’s website.

Since then I can’t log in to Google Drive. It thinks my cookies are disabled even though the setting says they’re enabled.

How can I troubleshoot this?

Thanks.

Mac OS High Sierra (13.9.5)
Brave (Dev) Version 0.55.2 Chromium: 70.0.3528.4 (Official Build) dev (64-bit)

@mk7z,
Looks like you’re running an outdated version. Can you go to your “About Brave” page so the browser will check/install updates to the most recent release? Should be:

• v0.56.15 for Release build

• v0.57.8 for Beta Build

• v0.58.9 for Developer build

Thanks. Looks like it’s actually v. 0.58.10 (Dev). (I thought the Release version had been discontinued?)

I somehow managed to get GDrive working, though the website problem I referred to (with fin’l institution) persists. It doesn’t occur in Chrome.

(Suggestion: remind users to preserve tabs in Incognito windows, if desired, before relaunching. Sleep-deprived users are liable to forget to.)

If the issue persisted, how were you able to work around it and authenticate?

There were two different issues. After I relaunched I kept seeing what I included in the screenshot, which prevented me from logging in to GDrive. When I returned to the GDrive screen later (well after I’d posted about it – I was using Chrome in the meantime) that ‘error’ message no longer appeared & I had no trouble logging in.

The issue that’s persisted is the one I referred to with the financial website. The relaunch didn’t alter that. Until that gets figured out I have to use Chrome to access that website. (The ‘issue’ concerns only the message editor, not any transactions, etc.)

Interesting.
Im going to leave this thread open but will you open a new one with the details with the financial website if you havent already?

The deed has been done.