Google Closure Javascript not behaving properly in Brave

Description of the issue:
I’m following code examples from Web Development with Clojure, 3rd Edition, using ClojureScript and a couple of UI libraries that extend React to build a SPA web app. If I open the page in Chrome, it runs fine, but in Brave I run into a series of errors in what appears to be Google Closure code.

I’ve posted details on StackOverflow here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57983265/series-of-uncaught-type-errors-xxxx-is-not-a-function-in-javascript-compiled?noredirect=1#comment102412241_57983265

Reproduces how often:
Every time for me, but a user on StackOverflow using a version of Brave on Arch Linux commented that he was able to get it working just fine. Details are in the comments on StackOverflow

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 0.68.139 Chromium: 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit) for MacOS

Additional Information: Is there an issue with loading Google Closure dependencies? I’m not sure what else the problem could be.

@hrestey,
Thanks for reaching out. Can you show/tell me if there’s any output in the dev tools console window? Also I assume that this page isn’t public, is that right? I’m wondering if there’s any way for me to visit your page and test it on my end.

Thanks for the quick response.

If you check the StackOverflow post I made, I put in the stack traces for the errors from the js console. I’m currently running it from just my laptop for development, but I can put it up on Heroku so you can test freely.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.