Google Chrome Log-in Change Angers Users

“From now on, every time you log into a Google property (for example, Gmail), Chrome will automatically sign the browser into your Google account for you. It’ll do this without asking, or even explicitly notifying you,” warned Green.

The consequences of this are significant, as anyone who uses your browser now does so with your account. Their browsing history and cookies synchronise with your Google account across all the devices where you use Chrome.

Do you see this behaviour on Brave? By default all Google services are stripped out of Brave code so this should not be ideally happening. If you do see this happening on Brave please provide detailed info so that we can look into it

I personal avoid emailing through a browser of any developer, regardless of who they are, I also avoid any google apps be on the android phone or or desktop, with the exception of brave or Sware iron browsers. I can say I’ve not had these issue, however if I do I’ll let ya know, Just thought I give you developers the heads up on Google trickery.

Closing the thread for lack of information. Please DM if you do not wish to specify the steps in open thread.