Google Account keep signing out

This issue has been going for months and I’m very frustrated. My google ( gmail accounts ) keep on signing out every time I restart browser, or sometime it stays logged in for a day or two but then again logout. I have re-installed windows, browser but this issue is still there. This is not the case with other browsers in my computer like Chrome, also not in phone either. I also have checked every settings like cookies and stuff, everything is default and normal. Please help, how to stay signed in until I sign out?

It may be that Brave is configured to delete this information when the browser is exited. Please check your configuration under brave://settings/content/siteData. You should see something like the following:

If this does not address your problem, it could be that an outside application is manipulating your profile directory for the Brave browser, deleting/manipulating files. If this is the case, we might expect to see other data impacted (e.g., bookmarks, restored tabs, download history, etc.).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.