Gmail Email Signature Image Broken with Shields Up

My email signature image appears broken when loading the ‘compose’ window in Gmail with the shields up.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Gmail (Google Apps Commercial)
  2. Leave shields in the default setting
  3. Open a ‘compose’ window

Expected result:
Image shows as broken.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)](https://brave.com/latest/)
MacOS Catalina 10.15.2

Additional Information:
In Shields Down mode, everything seems to work just fine.

Are there specific Shield settings that should be addressed to allow all GSuite functionality? I understand that Google must make multiple calls to other Google sites. I’m new with the Brave browser, and don’t understand completely how the different shield variables work.

Thanks all!

Hi @espencer,

Thanks for reporting! That’s super strange behavior. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of what it looks like? Did this just start with this latest update or has it been an issue for a bit?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Steeven - Thanks for the reply. Here are screenshots, shields up and shields down.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the additional info @espencer!

What site is the image hosted on?

Hey Steeven - It’s hosted on Google. I simply added the image via Gmail signature settings.

Thanks for all your help!

Hey @espencer which option is Shields is causing? If you allow all cookies does that fix it?

Hey fanboy - That worked a trick! Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.