GMAIL does not support Brave

I have set Brave to be my default browser. I have been wondering why my Mac operating system seems to ignore Brave as default browser. For months, I have been getting a notification in upper right of screen asking for my password for my GMAIL email address – then when I try to input the password, it asks for permission to open Safari. There is no way to instead access Brave. I usually ignore that upper right notification. Also sometimes accessing a website instead opens Google Chrome. Today, I did a concerted attempt to remedy that from GMAIL help. Their help listed the browsers that they support – Brave is not one of them. I deduce that the reason they keep insisting on instead access Safari is because they don’t support Brave while Safari is the Apple browser. Do you know any way around that problem? I switched to Brave from Google Chrome, because Chrome had a problem.

Brave is considered as “Chrome”, so it is supported.

As far as I am aware, Gmail should work with the Brave browser. +1-833-225-9563 However, there could be some issues that you’re experiencing that are preventing Gmail from working properly on your Brave browser.

Here are a few steps you could take to try to resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, clearing your cache and cookies can help resolve issues with websites not loading properly.

2. Disable any browser extensions: Sometimes, browser extensions can cause issues with websites not loading properly. Try disabling any extensions you have installed on your Brave browser and see if that resolves the issue.

3. Update your browser: Make sure you are running the latest version of the Brave browser. You can check for updates by clicking on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the browser window, then selecting “Settings” > “About Brave”.

4. Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection and that you are not experiencing any issues with your internet service provider.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, you could try using a different browser to see if you are able to access Gmail on that browser. If you are still unable to access Gmail, you may want to contact Google support for further assistance.
For More help Read Now :- How to Fix Gmail Error Code 502 Gmail Error 007 ?

I am not sure if you are aware the user is running on Mac OS, obviously on a Mac, Brave works with G-Mail for me on my PC.

I am not sure if you are running MacOS too or if you just missed that part.