Getting SYNC to WORK without jumping through hoops

Where do I get Live chat for help? Forum types NEVER deliver help when needed.

1 Like

Hi @Muddog13A, how can we help? CC’ing my colleague @Mattches as well.

@Muddog13A,
I would start by providing the information that was requested in the editor when you posted.

1 Like

What Editor ? I never got past the overly long Hyper complicated 24 word pass code. C’mon guys…Too much of ANYTHING is not good. Make it shorter and to a point an old guy like me can remember and get right.

It MAY be good security, but it’s NOT user friendly. I agreed to assume some risk by signing on…don’t make it so hard us USERS can’t even use it.

5-6 ought to be enough. 24 just too much, in my opinion.

1 Like

@Muddog13A,
We will not be compromising security — if you do not want to type them all, then I would copy/paste them.

What exactly is the issue?

it didn’t copy…
ok i give up.

Thanks for the time. That’s just a feature I’ll forgo, getting my laptop and desktop to coordinate.

@Muddog13A

13th Air Assault (Reg.), 1st Air Cavalry Div. - your icon appears to indicate.

You can do.

Start over. Clean slate. Take your time. Make written notes of each step. Make a study of Brave Sync.

Note each step that frustrates, and report back here.

Ref.

https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021218111

@Muddog13A,
You can highlight and copy/paste the text from the Sync chain code box just like any other text. Additionally, there is a button in the window that will copy everything for you with a single click:

Also just to highlight the earlier point, if the code phrase were five words as you suggested, the number of possible permutations (where order matters) is 120. With a 24 word code phrase, the number is 620,448,401,733,239,439,360,000

1 Like

Second Infantry Division, SECOND TO NONE ! Korea 85-86…2 battalion 61 st. ADA. Dragonslayers. “If it flies it dies.”
Tried that for a week before asking for help.
Thanks though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.