Getting strange screen errors such as purple/missing text, green blocks appearing on sites, and disappearing buttons

I’ve been dealing with this problem for a few weeks now, at first I thought it would go away with the next update, but two or three updates later nothing has changed. It’s gotten to the point where using the browser becomes uncomfortable due to text appearing mangled or discolored, buttons on sites like Google Drive flicker and disappear, among other issues.

When I’ve tried to take screenshots the text magically repairs itself as soon as I select Snipping Tool (I’m using Windows 10) which makes it complicated to document, but I managed to get a shot of the discolored text.

This is an amazing browser and I can’t recommend it enough, I hope this issue can be resolved without too much fuss and that you all have an amazing week.

[UPDATE]
I have a new picture of the text fragmentation I spoke about in the first upload, this is how the WhatsApp website loaded:

Which Brave version are you using?

BraveError3

This is the information that appears in my ‘about’ section, thanks for the help!

Ah, I see, thanks for the info!

I’m going to look to see if there’s an issue logged for this in our GitHub. In the meantime, you may be interested in reading this response I gave to a few other users still driving the Muon build:

I’ve heard good stuff about the Beta, I think switching over might just do it, thank you so much for the quick response!

[UPDATE]
Switching to the Beta didn’t work, unfortunately, I’m beginning to suspect it’s an issue with my computer that affects chromium-based browser’s since Google Chrome began to show the same signs today. Here’s a screenshot of the Brave Beta browser error, I was setting up the extensions and once again the text discoloration and fragmentation appeared.

My pleasure! Thanks reporting! Make sure to use the Beta Build category here for support and feedback for Brave Beta.

Thanks for the support, I look forward to seeing Brave evolve into something great!