Getting only 0.500 BAT in may but viewing ads for 3 months

Viewed lots of ads over last 3 months but no BAT until this month when it showed as 0.500 BAT but am unable to verify wallet as it says I need 25 BAT to do so ( on Android) can anyone help with this ? I don’t have another device to use Brave on though.

1 Like

You have accrue 25 bat to verify… uphold requirement. That may change in the future to 15 bat…

@megaspaz thanks for your reply but it is not relevant as I was not asking about the number of bat I need to verify but the lack of bat awarded for viewing loads of ads in last 4 months

So with ads, it’s luck of the draw… There will be times you won’t see any ads… They depend on region, who has ad campaigns going on, limit of seeing the same ad(s), daily limit of ads seen in a day, etc. When you set up ads, something like 5 ads per hour doesn’t mean you will see 5 ads per hour all day guaranteed, but you may see ads and if you do, you will only see up to 5 ads in any given hour… Ads seen on one computer is not guaranteed to be the same ads or amount of ads on another computer on your network…

But all you can really do is set your max cap of 5 ads per hour in reward preferences. In june/july there’ll be added gemini integration which from what I hear isn’t going to have this 25 bat accuall thing, or sometime in the future, when is unknown, the lowering of 25 bat min to 10/15 bat min for uphold…

Yeah thanks for that, a convincing argument to block off all ads and related settings and just use the browser. Think that’s what I’m going to do now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.