Getting Brave to Open on the Center Monitor

There’s an issues logged for this as you can see below, its just taken a while to focus on. I assume because a rather significant transition is about to come to Brave and most of their resources are being applied to that. Unfortunately for us early users we got to experience the blunt, soon to be deprecated side of Brave. It’s only going to get better :slight_smile:

That issue was report over two years ago. It looks to me like they fixed the problem at one time - When I first started using Brave about a year ago, it remembered the last monitor location. Then, about four months ago, an update broke it again.
Brave updated again today and it’s still not fixed.

Brave: 0.23.104
V8: 6.8.275.24
rev: b454a4a99934c4aa27fbe2effc5f72ce92e3266b
Muon: 8.0.8
OS Release: 10.0.17134
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 68.0.3440.84

This issues is apparently fixed in the new brave-core, the update is supposed to be seamless. I suspect you may see it in the following month or October at the latest, I’m not too sure.

Has not been fixed. After 2 years this crap is still an issue … sorry but thats just pathetic.

Any other program in the world can do this, why cant brave?:rage:

@xeretrax You’re best of using the dev version of Brave. A lot of people seem to have switched to instead of waiting for the seamless update next month and they some actually seem to prefer it and I think it actually fixes your issue. Try it out and lets see if you can find an opposite to that red thing you posted.