Getting BAT from unverified wallet (pre Gemini-sync) to Gemini?

I had a few BAT in my browser, too few to link to Uphold. With the Gemini update I linked my Gemini account and the September payout went in smoothly. However, there’s still some BAT “left” in my browser.

Is there any way to get these remaining BATs to Gemini? Or is it backlogged transactions and patience will solve it?

Sorry in advance if this information is available and I’ve missed it.

Version 1.29.79 Chromium: 93.0.4577.63 (Official version) (x86_64)

Thanks!

Am I maybe just missing something obvious here? I’m very happy with the Gemini sync update and how smooth the first transfer was, so hopefully I’ve just missed some setting or button somewhere

Are the remaining BAT the ones you have earned since the beginning of September? Those will transfer in the October payout.

No, it’s what I’ve earned using Brave since before. When I first heard about the possibility to connect my Gemini account I wanted to wait for that instead of possibly verifying through Uphold. But everything up until the August payout is still “stuck” in my browser.

Hmmmm. . . Good question. @steeven or @Mattches , can one of you help?

@nhftks,
The remaining funds may be expired claims. Can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID found on your brave://rewards-internals page so I can take a closer look?