Getting around or Working with the 4-Device Brave/Uphold Lifetime Limit

I believe @Mattches made it clear in the above post, it can get you flagged

Yes , and it doesn’t usually… and even if it gets flagged, it will be reinstated if you didn’t tip promo bats. Even if you’re interested flagged, every person who gets flagged usually only receives a promotional grant ban, which really isn’t a big issue.

Either way I think it’s redicious to have more than the set limit, it’s not your bat after that you’re basically stealing from the whole eco system imo

More than what limit exactly??

What’s reasonable to you ?

That is just an opinion, i respect that but it’s just an opinion. You make it loook like a charity. It’s just business. They are paid to show ads, and we view ads. The more bat we earn, the more money brave earns, the more bat it pumps into the ecosystem. Everyone wins. This ecosystem only exists due to bat rewards.

Its business, that’s it. There is no reasonable limit. You should get paid according to what brave gets paid due to your views. That is well defined in the tos. That is a 70-30. Split. BTW my method gives brave 5% of my earnings, which direct withdrawal wouldn’t.

I’m sure the advertisers would disagree and if loopholes start effecting their bottom line it will be reflected in braves ecosystem as well

Let’s end this already, i think we have discussed it enough. People can decide what’s right for them.

Don’t wanna draw attention were not getting paid for?

Yes, what’s the point in dragging it out. People will decide what’s best for them. You and me have talked enough. Dont wanna turn a thread into an argument.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.