German Wikipedia is not displayed properly (scaling problem)

Hi everyone,
since the last update the german wikipedia is not displayed properly anymore. Everything is scaled up like 500% (but not from the browser scaling settings). I’ve tried to load the page with the shield down but it makes no difference. I also tried disabling one of the shield features at a time and all possible cominations. There is no problem on the english, italian or french wikipedia (those were the ones I checked).
Hope you can fix this!
Cheers and thanks for making such a great broser experience possible :slight_smile:

Hi, does this happen in other browsers like chrome? If no, could you share the contents from about:brave? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Jacalz,
it does not happen in Microsoft Edge. But I found out I was wrong about the scaling, the brave settings are maxed at 500% for no reason only when on the german wikipedia.

Name Version
Brave 0.18.22
rev d850e28
Muon 4.3.9
libchromiumcontent 60.0.3112.90
V8 6.0.286.52
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel dev
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 10.0.15063
OS Architecture x64

Does it work to set the zoom back to 100% then? You might have accidentally hit a keyboard shortcut that zoomed the page :sweat_smile:

yes that works. I really paid attention and pressed no keys and it happens every time. maybe others can reproduce?

So does it go back to 500% every time again after resetting?

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.