Muon: 4.5.36
libchromiumcontent: 63.0.3239.132
V8: 6.3.292.49
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: Release
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
OS Release: 10.0.15063
OS Architecture: x64

Sometimes when you press Control + T to open a new tab and immediately begin typing an address it is too slow to catch the first 1 or 2 letters.

It was not apparent enough to me that I needed to click “Allow” when I tried to enter full screen on Youtube. For a minute I thought it was broken until I saw the camouflage banner up top.

“Remember my decision” option does not work in the security banner.

Unlike Chrome, which places the cursor where you click in the URL field immediately, clicking into the address bar will highlight the entire URL. This is annoying when you only want to highlight/remove a part of the URL with one click (say, changing the subreddit after ‘/r/’).

How do I see my history?

The drop-down history in the address bar will not save my most visited sites near the top. For example, when I begin typing “gmail” it will show me the “About” page at the top and my inbox link at the bottom of the menu. It also excludes most URLs that I regularly type manually. It’s almost like it only saves the first 3-4 entries only.

When you delete characters from the URL field, the history drop-down disappears instead of trying to correctly guess what I’m looking for.

The hover-preview tab feature is cool, but sometimes gets in the way when the cursor is in the wrong spot while entering a URL.

Ability to move tabs in a Brave window into another Brave window by dragging anywhere at the top. Currently you have to aim the tab at another tab or the tiny “+” tab button to move it into that window.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.