Gemini verified user not recieved 8th October 2021 payout yet!

Me too. I don’t expect anything anymore

No, i’m still waiting for my payment from 8th october and i’m using a uphold verified wallet.

1 Like

Same here. My wallet is connected with Gemini and I have not received the October payout.

I again did not receive any rewards for November even though im seeing payments are complete for Gemini wallets. I have yet to receive any rewards except the 5 BATs from connecting my Gemini Account. Can someone from Brave please help me with this continuing issue?

1 Like

No payment yet though I note the status message suggests its been paid out - I connected it to Gemini Wallet - I am sorry to say the green status symbol is misleading at the best!

Do any of you use VPNs? Apparently accounts can be marked for irregular activity making you unable to claim rewards.

Yes payment hasnt come yet and the status message is misleading. I have a verified gemini account and nothing came and everything turned into zero and its the same since last 15 days. Also for new account in gemini free 5 bats also not provided yet. I hope they fix it soon.

The least we can expect is for Brave to come out with some update/announcement on this - Credibility once gone is gone forever!
I see some angry outbursts already - hopefully people don’t stop seeing what a wonder Brave is (could (have)be(en)!)

1 Like

Hello, if you have not received your November Ads Payout please send me the following information in a DM:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like