Gemini Login - Sign in Button not clickable / active

Hello everybody!

I have a problem logging in to https://exchange.gemini.com/
Whenever I try to click the “Sign In” button it doesn’t work and it looks like the button isn’t activated (it has a white background instead of grey/black).

Of course, I already entered my login data and solved the captcha.
I also tried it in private mode so that the plugins are deactivated, but that didn’t work either.

Can someone please help me with this weird problem?

Thank you!

Hi and welcome to the community.

First thing is to verify you are updated to the latest version (currently 1.42.97) and check if the problem is still occurring.

Other things to try if your browser is updated to the current version

  1. When trying to login have you checked to make sure block scripts are disabled and also tried with shields disabled to see if you can login?
  2. Have you tried clearing history/cache for all time in the advanced tab at brave://settings/clearBrowserData, closing Brave, and reopening?
  3. Try in a new private window and/or a different profile to see if the problem still occurs in those scenarios

I use Gemini on a windows system and had no problems logging into Gemini. I have had login problems in the past with Gemini and other sites. Disabling block scripts in the shields icon and/or clearing history/cache worked for me in most instances.

Hope this helps! Please post an update. Also, if nothing worked, please post your Brave and OS versions found at brave://version and whether you are trying to login from a web page or through the Rewards panel if you participate.

Hi Chocoholic,

thanks for your reply! :slight_smile:

My browser was already updated to the current version.

  1. I deactivated the shield and no scripts were blocked, but without success.
  2. I cleared history/cache for all time and restarted Brave afterwards, but the button was still not clickable.
  3. The private window didn’t work either because many of my extensions were also allowed for private browsing.

But the extensions thing was the solution after all, when I disabled all extension it finally worked! I don’t know exactly which one it was, but I think it was the automatic captcha solver. (even though I didn’t use it for gemini)

Thank you so much for guiding me in the right direction!

Unfortunately my Gemini account is now “flagged” for some reason, but I’ll deal with that another time.

Thanks again and best regards!