Gemini is compatible for the Dominican Republic

After this I would like to know what is the process to make everything work correctly for me, if Gemini is compatible with my country Brave also?

Does this mean that I can connect my Brave Reward account to Gemini without any problems? Brave tells me that it does not support my country. ( Dominican Republic )

If we check the Gemini dominicana website it says that it is compatible with BAT among many other options.

Here is the website: https://www.gemini.com/es-LA/areas-of-availability/dominican-republic

Gemini in Dominican Republic
Available cryptocurrencies:

1INCH, AAVE, ALCX, ALI, AMP, ANKR, APE, API3, ASH, AUDIO, AVAX, BAL, BAT, BCH, BICO, BNT, BOND, BTC, BUSD, CHZ, COMP, CRV, CTX, CUBE, CVC, DAI, DOGE, DOT, DPI, EFIL, ELON, ENJ, ENS, ERN, ETH, EUL, FET, FIDA, FIL, FRAX, FTM, FXS, GAL, GALA, GFI, GMT, GRT, GUSD, IMX, INDEX, INJ, IOTX, JAM, KNC, KP3R, LDO, LINK, LPT, LQTY, LRC, LTC, LUSD, MANA, MASK, MATIC, MC, METIS, MIM, MIR, MKR, MPL, NMR, ORCA, OXT, PAXG, PLA, QNT, QRDO, RAD, RARE, RAY, RBN, REN, REVV, RLY, RNDR, SAMO, SAND, SBR, SHIB, SKL, SNX, SOL, SPELL, STORJ, SUSHI, TOKE, TRU, UMA, UNI, XTZ, YFI, ZBC, ZEC, ZRX, wCFG.

Available fiat currencies:

USD, AUD, CAD, HKD, EUR, SGD, GBP.

You answered your own question there. Brave doesn’t support your country. Brave used to support every country that Gemini and Uphold supported, but then they had to start over. So in June they stopped supporting all countries and have been adding countries back a little at a time.

Overall, Gemini is not having anything more added and most likely will only have places like Canada and Europe added to it again. The fate of all other countries is kind of in question as Brave is trying to figure things out.

In terms of Uphold, Brave has been adding countries back as quickly as possible. They were able to get the list up to 52 countries. The next countries should be added here in January, but we won’t hear more about that until after the holidays.

SIDE NOTE

When you create topics here on Brave Community, it generates a template. Please make sure you read it and answer all questions in those templates. If you had, you would have seen the question below as part of it:

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?

If at all possible, it’s very much appreciated if you can try to search for topics before creating yours, just to have less duplicates. Then, when you do create a topic, it’s important to answer all the questions in the template so you can be given assistance.

1 Like

Thank you, I had that doubt since I understood that if Gemini supported their countries Brave would also accept it. I will keep an eye out as I don’t have any of the options available for my country.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.