Gaming mode for the browser

A gaming browser mode that has a side panel with widgets and such for quick access to apps such as Discord and Twitch. Instead of getting crypto-related ads, you get game-related ads and you can use your BAT to redeem gift cards such as steam credit, riot games credits, and much more. It will open the browser to more than crypto-interested people. There could be a tab on the side panel where you can tell an AI bot what games you play and find other people that play the same/similar games. (sort of like a social place for gamers to meet other gamers.) In the settings, you can find more customization options like an RGB mode and even an RGB sync for your gaming keyboards and mice that are responsive to what’s on the screen or what you’re typing. and there is much more but my brain hit a roadblock so I don’t know what else to write. (if you have any other ideas write them in the comment/reply section)

Those features would be nice for gaming! I especially like the gift card idea!

1.) There is already a sidebar from which you can quick access any sites like discord or twitch.

2.) Brave has already partnered with gala games. https://venturebeat.com/business/gala-games-paves-path-for-blockchain-games-in-a-deal-with-brave-browser/
You can use BAT on gala’s own games to pay for stuff like nft etc

3.) There are also gaming related ads for brave rewards like from gala games, twitch etc which were available for some time in US region.

It sounds like a dream come true for gamers like us! Having a dedicated side panel with quick access to apps like Discord and Twitch would make gaming sessions so much more convenient. And the idea of game-related ads instead of crypto-related ones is a breath of fresh air. Plus, being able to use BAT to redeem gift cards for Steam and Riot Games credits is a fantastic incentive.
I recently stumbled upon this game called Bingo Blackout, and it’s been a blast to play. It’s a casual bingo-style game that’s perfect for relaxing and having fun.

It can bloat a browser to add embedded items, You can still icons for quick access for discord, twitch, youtube etc. If you want less distractions/the best browsing experience enabling Fanboy Annoyances via brave://adblock will help here.