FR: Hire a million marketers for BAT / Brave Rewards

FEATURE REQUEST: What about making it super easy for end users to send an email or copy and paste a message to publishers to ask them to sign-up as BAT Verified Publishers?

EXAMPLE IMPLEMENTATION#1: add a button to send email to content author

EXAMPLE IMPLEMENTATION#2: show a popup with a pre-written sample message that can be cut and pasted to the publisher’s ‘Contact’ page

I’m thinking about another button under the “Send a tip” button which opens up a nicely pre-written email or a window with a message to cut and paste.

The message could begin with something like “I’m a active reader of your blog/site and want to support you but I run an ad-blocker. Have you heard about BAT…”

I know you guys have thought about this for a lot longer than me but looking back to “Readability” their biggest surprise was that “very few publishers were interested in collecting the money Readability’s customers had intended to send their way.”

Making it super-easy for user’s to act as BAT evangelists could really make this this blow up exponentially.

Messages from hundreds or thousands of users have a better chance of being opened than the 1 message Brave sends telling the webmaster that they have BATs that can be claimed.

From https://www.ctrl.blog/entry/brave-payments

To Readability’s surprise, very few publishers were interested in collecting the money Readability’s customers had intended to send their way. As much a 90 % of the subscription fees from Readability customers went unclaimed by websites despite Readability’s best efforts to make websites accept their earmarked funds. Despite amassing thousands of paying customers in less than a year without an advertising budget, Readability got stuck with a growing pile of funds earmarked for publishers that the publishers simply didn’t want.

This is one suggestion for my proposal…