Description of the issue:
Prove a transaction using wallet state logs, as the transaction is listed in the native crypto wallet logs, but does not resolve to any data on Etherscan
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Have a failed transaction attempting an erc_20 token swap on a DeFi exchange(Uniswap, DyDx, Tokenlon, etc.).
- Have that transaction not be written on the ETH blockchain? Or at least not on Etherscan per populated transaction log in Brave native wallet
- Download wallet State Logs
- Find function the DeFi platform from #l1
- Convert UNIX timestamps to GMT
- Match conversion to transaction date
- Use wallet address as a filter tag in ‘JQ’ upon Merkle distribution .json
- I cannot get quotations correct for this
- I cannot use method to cull necessary hashes for contract claim
Prove a transaction using wallet state logs
Brave Version( check
This should be removed, and at beginning of this form should be written “FIRST, GO TO ABOUT IN THE MENU UPPER RIGHT AND ENSURE BRAVE IS UP TO DATE–then please attempt to perform the function that you are experiencing a problem with before progressing further.”
Brave is up to date
Version 1.19.88 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Can I prove a transaction using Brave native wallet state logs?