For correct operation of the application requires Flash Player 10 and above. Refresh Flash Player

Description of the issue:
The problem is that the browser uses the old flash player. How to update it?
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Run any web application that requires a new adobe flash player.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0_2019-04-18_20-21-36
Expected result:
Should start
Reproduces how often:
Is always
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 0.62.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official build), (64 bit)
Additional Information:
https://vk.com/apps

Flash is being/has been replaced.
I think you’ll find it easier to find a new gaming site than to try to get brave (or any other browser) to make accommodations for a dying format/protocol/language.
sorry dude.

@Kamaz,
I’m able to play games without issue on the site. What happens when you click “install flash player” there? For me, I simply clicked, was prompted by the browser to run flash – page refreshed and I was prompted again by the browser that “flash player was blocked”. I clicked “Run flash this time”, and was then able to play the game.

I also have a flash enabled, but websites write that it needs to be updated.

What happens when you click on the link to Install flash player 10?

There is a redirection to the official website of the plugin adobe flash player, more precisely, the site for installing the application.

1 Like

Android

What flavor of Linux are you using?

Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS.

@Kamaz,
Thanks – let me test on my end on my Linux machine. I’ve pinged a couple team members as well for some additional input. Appreciate your patience.

Well, I’m not in a hurry.:smiley:

1 Like

This problem has remained in the new version.
Version 0.63.48 Chromium: 74.0.3729.108 (Official build), (64 bit)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.