Font on Brave Search Engine too small on iPad

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Recently I was offered the opportunity to use Brave Search Engine on my iPad. As a trial I though I would give it a try.
I had been using DuckDuck Go prior to this.
The search results appear in such a small font that the results only take up a little more than half the width of the screen.
Yes, I can expand the view but this is a nuisance and does not occur with DDG or other search engines I have used.

To Reproduce: Launch Brave Browser on iPad 6 in Portrait view, perform a search using Brave’s Search Engine. Try the same search with DuckDuck Go or other browser (untested).

Expected result: Same size Font in all search engines

**Brave Version 1.40 (22.6.29.0)

Apple iPad 6th Generation

iPadOS 15.5

I also get this on my iPhone as well

Passed this feedback to our search team, they work on a fix, thanks for reporting

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.