Font at facebook.com not working properly

Description of the issue
Facebook.com doesn’t display font properly nor takes into account font modifications in Settings.

For instance when I check CSS on developer tools if I modify the stylesheet fonts (“Helvetica, Arial, sans serif”) to (“Arial, sans-serif”) the website is displayed as usual.

Font family in Firefox uses Arial as default, there could be some issues on how helvetica is displayed on my screen resolution (1080p)

See attached screenshots, when I remove Helvetica from stylesheet website is displayed properly (Arial goes as default).

standard setting.png will show you how facebook.com looks regardless of the font settings I choose in Brave settings.

Helvetica modified from CSS will show you how it looks when I remove Helvetica from stylesheet forcing Arial (normal behavior)

Exact URL of the website in question
www.facebook.com

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? [Default states are: Block: Ads/Trackers, 3rd Party Cookies, 3rd Party Fingerprinting Allow: Encrypt Connections enabled (HTTPS), Scripts] (yes/no)
Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? (yes/no)
No

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no)
No

Does the site function as expected when using Chrome? (yes/no)
Yes

What Operating System and Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue?(See the About Brave page in the main menu)

W10 - Brave Version 0.66.99 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.