FOLLOW UP: Was expecting 28 BAT but received .775 BAT

The thread was closed before I could follow up. Not sure if that’s just a convenient way of moving me (and others) along, but here’s the result of my post from last month.

One month ago I wrote:

Good Morning,
I’ve been a Brave user since early 2018. I’ve never received any BAT before but noticed that I finally saw 10.750 BAT finally appear in my wallet last month. I noticed that my Brave Rewards page said that I had an “Estimated pending rewards” payout of 28.304 BAT that was expected on May 5. Then I checked this community page and decided to wait until May 10. Last night (May 10), I received .775 BAT instead of the 28.304 that was originally posted on my Rewards page. Please assist.
Thanks,MG

Brave got back to me saying:
Hi there @mgtm, welcome to community :smiley:

Thank you for your patience.
The amount that you received for this month is a portion of what you have been paid, the rest will be paid out for June 2021.

Best,
Salty :banana:

So it’s now well past June 5 (the next payment date) and I have a total of 11.5 BAT. I’ve used Brave since early 2018 and that’s ALL of the BAT that I’ve received in that time period. I’m hoping to receive more clarity from posting this and I’m seeing if other community members might be able to to relate. But mostly, I think I’m just sharing because I’m getting pretty close to done with BAT and Brave. 3 years and 11 BAT to show for it. I’ve just turned off ads, started diminishing my Brave use and am looking to unload the few hundred BAT that I purchased years ago as an investment. I see a LOT of other complaints on this board and I see that my payments were yet again never received. I just feels like it might be time to move on.

Brave got back to me saying:
Hi there @mgtm, welcome to community :smiley:

Thank you for your patience.
The amount that you received for this month is a portion of what you have been paid, the rest will be paid out for June 2021.

I would practice patience.

I will admit to many frustrations with Brave ranging from payout to poor response timeframe to feigned transparency to technical issues to suggestions, however; Brave has always placed the amount estimated in my Uphold wallet (+/- 0 to 3 BAT).

I have been an active participant with Brave Browser, its MetaMask variant software wallet, and the discussions for both Brave and BAT on Reddit since early 2019.

I am far from a Brave cheerleader, but I am also not a condemning antagonist.

Wait until the last day of June.

I hope you keep us updated whether the outcome be negative or positive.

1 Like

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from tips. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update - #4. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!