Fluctuations in rate of BAT/ad

From last 2 days, the revenue per ad received has been changing dramatically and also there are also problems in paying for viewing ads.

For 2 straight days, I was not getting paid for the ads that I watched.
And then suddenly, the value for our retention decreased from 0.01 BAT/ad to 0.001 BAT/ad.

Today, again it increased to 0.025 BAT/ad.

Although, all of the time, the ads I was receiving was from the same campaigner.

I am not getting why there are so much of fluctuations here.
Plz see into this.

Suggestion : Don’t decrease the rate for ad from 0.01 to 0.001 BAT, it would be better to decrease it slowly.
Like first change it from 0.01 to 0.008 and like that bring it down.
**As currently, I am seeing that a no. Of people are quitting BRAVE due to this **.

Although I would use it, coz it has better privacy.

Welcome to the cryptocurrencies’ world :wink:

1 Like

Crypto may have a lot of fast changes. I sometimes wonder why BAT is not a stablecoin, but it’s probably so that the prices can rise when it gets more popular.

If you have an uphold account, consider selling when the price is high enough. (This “high enough” may constantly change, so you might want to dig deeper into facts) If you don’t, simply give to your favorite creators BAT when this price is high (they get payout every fifth of a month)

And, like gmacar said,

Welcome to the cryptocurrencies’ world :wink:

I am doing these thing though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.