Flickr - selecting multiple images in uploader not working

This morning i was able to select multiple images in the Flickr up-loader page to be able to tag them rename them, add them to albums or groups etc… then my brave updated and now that is no longer possible, it only selects one image, shift and click a second or 3rd image doesn’t work, it just doesn’t react when you click the other images

So i went to the Chrome browser to check if it’s just Brave and had the same problem!

Restarted PC, unplugged keyboard, changed my mouse to a brand new one … still have the problem.

So i decided it must be the browsers and tried the UR Browser … Bingo it works as it should there!

Please try and fix this or provide a link for a roll back, i use Flickr many hrs a day, everyday, but at the moment because of this problem i can’t upload my images. Until this is fixed i am forced to use this other browser, but i really don’t want to,

I am on a desktop PC
Windows 7
Version 0.67.125 Chromium: 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

If you disable sheilds, does it fix the issue?

Unfortunately not, just tried it and there is no difference the problem is still there.

Sorry for the delay, I signed up for a flickr account (all testing was in Brave Release / Sheilds on)

Here is a sample of me uploading 4 pics. Seemed to work okay?

1 Like

Hi, thank you for that …
simply uploading when all are marked is fine, but i tag my photos and add each individual one to different groups and albums and that’s when i cant select just 2 for example and deselect the other 3

If you give me about 30 minutes i will also make a video to show you what i mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well blow me down with a feather … i feel stupid now because it just worked, i even tried again this morning at 6am (its now 12:33) and it wasn’t working … i did however reinstall brave somewhere inbetween 6 and 12 so maybe something was sticking/corrupted, but silly me didn’t try again after the re-install, so maybe that fixed it … it’s a mystery and ill probably never find out why it happened

Thank you so much for going to all that trouble and creating an account just to test (mind you flickr is one of the best photo sharing sites so you cant go wrong there *smiles) I really appreciate that :heart:

Also just in case it happens to anyone else… when you selected your images it automatically marked all 4, for me it wasn’t doing that, it was marking the first one and then when i tried to select the 2nd, 3rd etc with Shift + Click it just wouldn’t do it, i could use the all button to select all or deselect all but picking and choosing individual images wasn’t working, so that was a problem for me when trying to tag or sort into albums … hope that makes things clearer :slight_smile:

No problem @Vivena ! just here to help out. Any other website issues, just prod me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.