Fleet.postmates.com does not work AT ALL

Postmates fleet does not work with shields on or off

fleet.postmates.com

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no) yes

**Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off? no **

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):

**Does the site work as expected when using Chrome? yes **

Brave version (check About Brave): 68.139

Not easy creating a test account, since I don’t have many US details. What exactly doesn’t work on the site?

All it shows is the banner that says Postmates - I can take a screenshot if that would be helpful!

With sheilds on; I’m getting this page without issue.

Can you copy/paste the sheilds site trackers from that site into here?

Here’s the site once you login though

These are the trackers that show up when I have shield on - but the site still doesn’t work with shields off

@revonoc,
So I created an account (begrudgingly :stuck_out_tongue: ) and was able to view the site after being logged in – however, that may change once everything has been “approved” for my account (not sure what the dashboard here is supposed to look like).

After you login to the site, can you open dev tools and check to see if there’s any output in the Console window?

Hi there! Thank you so much! It just started working for me randomly when I checked again? Did you guys do something or is it just in and out? Thank you!!!

1 Like

@revonoc,
I don’t believe we did anything on our end. Site seems to be displaying for me as well. Please let us know if you have any further issues.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.