Flashplayer doesn't work since Brave changed platform

I am about to go back to google chrome I do not prefer. You have change the platform and now flash player not working with some facebook games.

Hi @Suzlle

When you go to a site that requires flash, look in the URL bar for a puzzle piece that looks like this:
15%20PM

Click on it and click ‘Run Flash this time’
46%20PM

Refresh your page and then you should see ‘Click ton enable Adobe Flash Player’ on the area where Flash is needed:
46%20PM

You’ll get a notification that looks like this one below, just click Allow and you’re back in business:
09%20PM

Thanks,
Lauren

Hi. Lauren. Sometimes I wonder if google is messing with my Brave Browser. Couple fb games taking to long to load. When I go to google browser works faster. I heard the flash player may end in 2020. Hope’s it replaced with something better. I use a laptop only when I am the web. I may try to delete google browser and see if Brave will work better.

@Suzlle, did you try the solution @LaurenWags suggested in her previous reply?

Yes, I know how to run the flashplayer but it doesn’t work with couple games that take too long to long. I have to use google to play them. Hopefully may work itself out again.

Mattches
Browser Support

December 14

@Suzlle, did you try the solution @LaurenWags suggested in her previous reply?

Can you tell me which games you’re trying to play so I can test them on my end?

Bingo Blitz is the only one not loading now. The bar won’t load . theres a icon showing loading I never saw on this one before upper right on the game. Just keeps trying to load.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.